Thank you for your interest in Blockchain Technology Research Innovations Corporation. We welcome media coverage of our organization and the people and projects we work with. On this page are a few facts about BTRIC and a ZIP archive containing our logos in RGB and CMYK formats. If you need any additional information, including making our leadership and staff available for interviews, please contact BTRIC Media Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +1 732-719-6839.
About our organization
Blockchain Technology Research Innovations Corporation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit economic development organization that is devoted to fostering emerging technologies, through business incubation, research, education, advocacy, and other initiatives, that decentralize the control structures that have entrenched global systems for centuries. BTRIC is proud to have earned GuideStar’s Platinum Seal of Transparency — their highest level of recognition. Contributions to BTRIC may be tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Contact your tax advisor for more information.
- Organization name: Blockchain Technology Research Innovations Corporation
- Office address: 610 Lacey Road #749, Forked River, NJ 08731, USA
- Telephone: +1 732-719-6839
- General email: email@example.com
- Media Relations email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donor Relations email: email@example.com
- Year of Formation: 2017
- Employer Identification Number: 82-2643142
- GuideStar Profile: https://www.guidestar.org/profile/82-2643142
- Bitcoin donations: 1btricdjXr4uAFnxPULmzpXmaVWnP25o6
- Ethereum donations: 0xbfdf3e7423a3d2f597125fdd72bb15fa2996e633
- PayPal donations: https://paypal.me/BTRIC
Download brand assets
To download a ZIP file containing high quality versions of our brand logos please visit this URL: https://go.btric.org/logos
For additional information
If you need any additional information, including making our leadership and staff available for interviews, please contact BTRIC Media Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +1 732-719-6839.